Saturday, April 4, 2009

Get Well Grandma!



This week, Honeydew had the difficult job of supervising Glenn while I was out of town (I was at my parent's house in Bend while my mom had knee surgery).  They even had to go to puppy class without me!  (which I hear involved "role playing", one of Glenn's most favorite activities! Haha, not.)  It appears Honeydew did a good job, as all of the critters, including Glenn, were happy and healthy upon my return.  I sure did miss them.

Honeydew had an exciting adventure while I was away - she went to the open house for a new Guide Dogs for the Blind office located in downtown Portland.  Honeydew went with another member of our puppy club.  The event was very crowded and there were a lot of other guide dog puppies there.  It sounds like she had a blast and was relatively well behaved.  Whew.  Always stressful when someone else takes her...wondering if they are going to think "my goodness, your dog is completely out of control."  Glenn said Honeydew came home, ate dinner, and then immediately passed out on her bed for the rest of the night.

Honeydew hopes her Grandma to feels better soon...and thanks her for the juice bottle, she is enjoying it immensely.

Lastly, you might enjoy this adorable video of a very sleepy Guide Dog puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment